ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: New Feature - Automatic Class Restrictions for Entries

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: New Feature - Automatic Class Restrictions for Entries
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Tue 12th Nov 2013, 11:14pmReport Post
I have just added a new feature to the site which had been suggested to me by a competitor as something to consider adding.

When entering an event through ShowSec.co.nz the site will automatically turn off classes which you are ineligible to enter based upon the results stored here in the sites main results database.

So if you have won out of a class (and maybe dont even know you have done it) the site will disable that class when you try to enter a show through this site.

This feature will not restrict classes of a higher level, it will only restrict classes which have definetely been graduated from based on our results data.

For example, if you are in Jumpers B, you could still enter Jumpers A (in case you have wins from other shows which we dont have recorded), but you will not be able to enter Jumpers C.

The Jumpers 25 clear round rule has been ignored, the site does not check for that as there is no way to know if you have chosen to graduate or not on 25 clears.

Heres to less competitor confusion !

:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Design and content is copyright©2012-2021 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.