ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: New Feature - Measurer availability at events

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: New Feature - Measurer availability at events
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Sat 1st Mar 2014, 1:24pmReport Post
Hi all, I have just done an update to the site, it now lets measurers state if they will be at an event and be available to measure dogs.

If you are a measurer and registered on our site, we have already set you as a measurer on your account (based upon the NZKCAC sites list), if you are not yet registered on our site or you were not listed on the NZKCAC page, register and email us to ask us to set you as a measurer on our site.

As a measurer entering an event, there is an option to choose if you will be available to do measuring, if you state you are available then you will be listed on the event pages as being available to measure at the event, also there is a SECURE email link via our site (nobody likes getting on spammer lists because their email address is posted on a site!) so that people can contact you to make arrangements prior to the event.

:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Design and content is copyright©2012-2021 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.