ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: Information - clear.net and paradise.net email

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: Information - clear.net and paradise.net email
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Wed 20th Apr 2016, 10:02pmReport Post
We have noticed that people using email addresses such as @clear.net or @paradise.net experience issues receiving email, not just from ShowSec, but also from other sources.

The issue is that the receiving email servers refuse to communicate with the sending email server, or drop the connection half way through (causing partial emails).

We are using proper email sending techniques, with secure connections and authentication in order to ensure we are not flagged as spam, however, in spite of this clear.net an paradise.net email servers give issues (this is a well discussed issue online, it isn't just us!).

These are the only providers which give this issue, our email gets through to all other providers OK.

So if you use a clear.net or paradise.net email address, we highly recommend that you cease using it and get a new address such as a free gmail or yahoo one in order to be sure that you receive email from people !

We have tried talking with vodafone (who took over those companies) to ask them why their servers are so troublesome, they were not that interested in trying to work out why, and didn't really understand what we were telling them even though we specified the exact error message and code to identify the fault.

So if you want to receive email, don't use clear.net or paradise.net services.
:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Design and content is copyright©2012-2021 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.