ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: New Feature - Online scratching system

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: New Feature - Online scratching system
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Sun 30th Oct 2016, 3:38pmReport Post
I have just added a new online scratching and refund request system to the site.

This new system allows you to scratch a dog (or request a refund) from any classes after an event has closed. Prior to closing you should edit or delete your entries from the My Entries page instead.

The links to the withdrawal system appear after an event has closed, and replace the Edit and Delete links on the My Entries and My Gateway pages, the scratch page shows what classes have been entered, and allows you to choose which classes to scratch from.

The site saves the withdrawal request to our database and automatically emails the show secretary, this system can even be used during an event, or shortly after the event as part of a refund request.

You can also attach a file to the scratch request, such as a vet certificate or other information relevant to the request.

You can use this system at any time after an event has closed, until it is archived in our system shortly after the event.

Note, refund requests need to be done in a timely manner after an event, we archive events after they have occurred and this removes the ability to use the online system.

:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Design and content is copyright©2012-2021 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.