ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: New Feature - Event Type Email Preferences

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: New Feature - Event Type Email Preferences
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Mon 26th Jun 2017, 5:04pmReport Post
I have just added a new email preference to the ShowSec site, you can now choose what kinds of events you are notified about when they are created, or when they are closing soon.

The choices are: Agility Only, Obedience Only (includes Rally-O), and both Agility And Obedience.

By default you will receive BOTH, if you wish to change this preference, login to the site and go to the Gateway page, and then click the link for "Account details", or "update your info!", on that page you will see a menu which allows you to make the above selections, then just enter your password and submit the page to update your preferences.

Scott
:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Design and content is copyright©2012-2021 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.