ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: Site Enhancement - Improved display of entry list heights

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: Site Enhancement - Improved display of entry list heights
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Thu 29th Jun 2017, 9:28pmReport Post
I have just tweaked the display on the event entries list page to hide unused heights.

This change was to allow for obedience and rally-o entries as a height is not used, it will now only show the total number of entries within that class in this case.

This change will hide the entire height column unless a dog is found with that height in the entries, this way the page only shows the heights that apply.

When entries first open the heights will only start to show up once a dog has entered that is of that height, so do not worry if you don't see a particular height shown, this just means no dogs of that height have entered yet.

Scott
:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Design and content is copyright©2012-2021 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.