ShowSec's Dog Sports SiteShowSec's Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline | Dog Stats | Overall Stats
About | Links | Forum | Contact
Live! Video Stream |

Community Forum

Thread: Information - Events

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Events

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: Information - Events
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Sun 3rd Mar 2013, 11:55amReport Post
This category is for discussions about events.

Posted By: AllanHarrison     Mon 14th Oct 2013, 9:54amReport Post
Great Show Nor - West. Ann Kenny you are a rock, scribing all weekend not running dogs, Collen, Bruce, Sue, Garath, Karen, Graig and others very windy but you all kept the show trucking along. And as usual a very professional show secretary`s effort. very much appreciated guys. Allan Monica and the Paws :thumbsup:

Posted By: daxdog     Mon 11th Nov 2013, 9:42amReport Post
Thanks Diana & Scott for all the work and planning to help Whangarei run such a big show. -Rebecca

Posted By: dlmckay     Mon 11th Nov 2013, 2:12pmReport Post
Always a pleasure to spend the weekend at Whangarei's Otaki Sports Grounds - wasn't expecting to be set up in the middle of the rings though, that was a bit of a surprise! Thanks for having us
Diana and Scott

Posted By: Cometpuppy1     Wed 15th Apr 2015, 11:54amReport Post
hello
the wag champ show coming up this weekend i have been unable to pay for it the payment won't go through i signed up march 1st and i have been trying to pay for the whole month is there anything you can do or is it to late? thanks

Posted By: dlmckay     Wed 15th Apr 2015, 12:36pmReport Post
Hi Cometpuppy1,

Regarding the WAG Championship show, reminder emails went out on 13 March, entries closed on 17 March and three sets of entries were deleted for non payment on 19 March.

I'm sorry, but you won't be competing at this show. May I respectfully suggest that when you enter in future, you also set up your banking to transfer entry fees the day before the event closes, in case you miss the reminder emails.

If at any time you need to contact me regarding events, please use the contact page at http://www.showsec.co.nz/contactus.php

Diana

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar
Show Results | Searchable Results | Dog Classes & Timeline | Dog Stats | Overall Stats
About | Links | Forum | Contact

Live! Video Stream |

Design and content is copyright©2012-2019 ShowSec's Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.